[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks) onion soup...

BeckysQuilt at aol.com BeckysQuilt at aol.com
Fri Oct 1 20:05:47 PDT 2004

hello Bear,
I'm sorry My opinion disturbed you. I too have over 20 years in Ansteorra and
have had more than my share of very bad feasts. I am competent of my cooking
skills for large groups. My first experience was with HL Elaine DeClairemont
at a 1985 Steppes Warlord when they were still at Camp Burnett. She called me 3
day before the event and said "hi, do you want to do feast? I'm in labor!"
Yes, I pulled it off very well then and have continued to be of service at large
feasts whenever I could. I have the skills to do this. The feast I am bidding
on is this January's Coronation. I believe that at this particular event that
the food should be well prepared and presented, period is a boon. The feast
should compliment the event, not overshadow the importance of what is taking
place.
In my mundane life, my family owns restaurants. You could literally say I had
a lifetime of experience in food service.
Any period recipe for onion soup would appreciated. Again I am sorry if I
upset you.

In the Pursuit of True Honor,
Lady Elizabeth Dabernoune
House Falconrose