[Sca-cooks] Re:German texts

Kai D. Kalix kdkalix at gmx.de
Tue Oct 5 05:02:42 PDT 2004

Greetings Selene,
I'm not sure if I would use Lebkuchen in this - the recipe specifies
Pfefferkuchen wih are much sharper than Lebkuchen, because they use ungrated
cloves &c and IIRC less sugar. Maybe you should make that up.
glad to be of asssistance
kai

--
Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! or he will not slay Thee in Thy
turn, but bear Thee

GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail