[Sca-cooks] Interesting medieval food article

Kai D. Kalix kdkalix at gmx.de
Wed Oct 6 13:46:19 PDT 2004

Greetings,
It has been written:
> Woohoo!  I think I want to kiss this man.
> Selene
>
> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> >Here is an interesting medieval food article
> >posted today:
> >
> >http://slate.msn.com/id/2107363/
> >
> >Huette

I wouldn't get this far, but he deserves at least a big hug and a heartily
handshake... shame he didn't say something 'bout the 'tainted food'-theory
(maybe he thought it's already dead, but as we know, dead myths keep on
springing up)...
kai

--
Come not between the Nazgûl and his prey! or he will not slay Thee in Thy
turn, but bear Thee

+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl