[Sca-cooks] Re: Pie toppings (getting OOP)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 6 21:35:55 PDT 2004

Being a westerner with East Coast roots, I've always tended to think of
"yankee" as referring to my mother's family, but not my father's (my
mom's family coming more from the north of the mason-dixon line, and my
father's more from the south of same).
My Dad's favorite dessert was apple pie, especially with a good, sharp
cheddar.
It's even nummy in the crust. <g>
O(Perioid)FC: I wonder how apple slices would be with Digby's cheese goo????
--maire