[Sca-cooks] You know you might be an SCA cook when

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Oct 6 20:10:05 PDT 2004

sheesh, i am hardly even in a "sca cook" league and i can still answer yes
to too much of that!
never even ran a feast, but yes, i know where to get disposable schafing
dishes.......know where half the resteraunt supply places near town are, and
have sat talking period food at strangers...

and there is hardly any way to put too much rosemary on food.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...