[Sca-cooks] Re: Pie toppings (getting OOP)

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 07:07:46 PDT 2004

2 quick questions/comments

Being newer to this list:
First what is the yummy cheese goo recipe and where can I find it....

Second Even in Chicago were I grew up it was a option to have your
apple pie with cheese or ice cream......  So it varies from place to
place....  And I have tried it with both.... ick.....  I don't
recommend it....

Cheers,

Seamus

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:51:59 -0400, Dianne & Greg Stucki
<goofy1 at suscom.net> wrote:

> [...]

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai