[Sca-cooks] More rhubarb was Names of foods in other languages

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Thu Oct 7 08:53:10 PDT 2004

Searching for online dictionaries, I found raven, but not ravent.  I
couldn't back translate them.  One gave another word that backtranslated as
being some sort of a disagreement.  Two dictionaries gave
rhabarbara which back translate to rhubarb.  So, I'll try sending him the
raven, ravent and rhabarbara ones.  If anyone comes across anything else,
let me know and I'll send him an updated email.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net