[Sca-cooks] Pie toppings (getting OOP)

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 7 10:41:31 PDT 2004

Sue Clemenger wrote:
>  O(Perioid)FC: I wonder how apple slices would be with Digby's cheese
>  goo????

In word, faboo! I assisted Sylvie cook the Mists Bardic Feast this
year - her theme was the bardic colors (an heraldic rainbow - Mists
Principality Bards wear a rainbow striped baldric - and there some
other rainbow stuff). Most of the basic recipes were period, but to
follow her theme, they were not from any one particular time or
place. The feast tasted great.

She served cheesy goo with bread, apple and pear slices, and raw
vegetables. I can attest that it was great with all of the above,
although i doubt most of them would have been used "in period".

Anahita