[Sca-cooks] looking for middle eastern

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Oct 7 11:23:13 PDT 2004

i have no idea where to find the recipes, but i can suggest a few dishes....

Rose water sherbert
orange sherbert for the less adventurous
dates, figs, and other fruits
pomegranet juice
pomegranet syrup on shaved ice
pomegranit in salads

and for those of us with allergies, please make sure at least a few dishes
are garlic free.... i cant eat much garlic and most middle eastern feats are
not edible to me... i know others who cant have ANY, but i can have about as
much as in commercial Italian dressings (total, for one meal).

please send me an invite when you have the dates! i will be there!
(and i just started carrying belly dance supplies, will wonders never
cease...)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...