[Sca-cooks] Names of foods in other languages

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 11:35:11 PDT 2004

> And I'm trying to find the Bosnian word for
> rhubarb.  Does anyone know it or know of an
> online Bosnian-English dictionary?
> I've searched for two weeks for an actual
> dictionary book without any luck.
>
> Sharon

I don't know about an online Bosnian-English
dictionary, but I do know where you can purchase
a Bosnian-English dictionary online.

This is the best place for buying _any_ foreign
language dictionary:

http://www.schoenhofs.com/

They are in Cambridge Massachusetts.

On their website, on the top, you will see a
section called "browse" and a box that says
"language learning".  Click on the arrow and
scroll down to "Serbo-Croatian & Bosnian".
After you choose that and click "go" you will
find a lot of dictionaries, mostly Serbo-
Croatian, but they do have three Bosnian
dictionaries available.

Have fun!

Huette

=====