[Sca-cooks] OT: name translation Arabic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Oct 7 12:08:27 PDT 2004

well, i wasnt originally asking for foodie reasons, although one of the
reasons i like thistles is that they are so useful!
edible, medicinal, and you can make stuff with thistle down (you can even
spin it... if you have good hands.. and lots of patience)

but as it happens i am taking up belly dance again, and was hunting around
for a name.  i use the thistle as my sca badge and sometimes as a nick, so i
wondered.......

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...