[Sca-cooks] Feast menus

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:32:29 PDT 2004

It's a very good edition and it fills in that hole between Robert May and
Kenelm Digbie for the cookery of the Restoration. Give it a good home.
The sections that you are finding on the earlier menus are included because
Rabisha also included that great very old by that time standby
 The Book of Carving. That dates
originally from 1508, although parts are clearly earlier.

Hope this helps,

Johnane llyn Lewis
(and yes that book was claimed)