[Sca-cooks] Wheelchairs- OT- was Cooks Symposium Dec 4

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Fri Oct 8 12:24:00 PDT 2004

> Thank you for letting us know.  I wanted to attend... but am in a
wheelchair.
> Scratch another event.
>
> Ranvaig

Now this is ridiculous. We have two very serious Cooks, who have a lot to
offer to any event, not just a cooking symposium, and they can't go because
the site's not wheelchair accessible. What can we do, to encourage
Accessibilty for everyone. While I personally, could deal with steps, on a
bad knee day I really don't want to, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Any ideas,
folks? I'm starting to get really angry.

Saint Phlip,
CoD