[Sca-cooks] Wheelchairs- OT- was Cooks Symposium Dec 4

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 8 12:38:54 PDT 2004

And honestly, at least on this one, you can't do anything because it is
being held in a church which is outside ADA regulations.  Anwhere that is a
"public access" environment, MUST comply to ADA specs or they can be sued
through the DOJ.  I am not sure, but a church facility that is being
commonly rented/used for public assess events may also be subject to ADA
regs as well, I would have to go back and research that specific area.

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel (whom is becoming very familiar with ADA regs due
to hubby breaking his back and ending up in a wheelchair and having to deal
with inaccessability on a regular basis.)