[Sca-cooks] Fabrication?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Oct 10 18:35:59 PDT 2004

Also sprach Johnna Holloway:
>just lucky maybe?
>
>JKH
>kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:
>
>>snipped
>>So I guess it's a recognized term in the industry, how come none of us has
>>heard of it?
>>Christianna

I believe we had (or have) a meat inspector on this list; maybe she
could help with this. I think, though, that the term (especially as
used in the quoted web content) is from industrial meat processing,
and not cooking, per se.

Adamantius
--
"As long as but a hundred of us remain  alive, never will we on any
conditions be brought under English rule.  It is in truth not for

Holt, 07/29/04