[Sca-cooks] Good News!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 10 18:43:04 PDT 2004

>Brangwayna Morgan,  was elevated to the Order of the Laurel at Kingdom
>Crusades
>yesterday. HURRAH!!!
>
>Heidrekr Skulaldson was also brought into the East Kingdom's Order of the
>Maunche, --
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Congratulations to both deserving gentles.

I must say that it is both humbling and gratifying to see so many Masters
and Mistresses
of the Laurel on this list. It just goes to show how much knowledge and
experience
can be found here. One of the reasons I've just turned into a lurker
nowadays.   :-D

Congratulations again to all of our esteemed Peers!

Gunthar