[Sca-cooks] Good News!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Oct 10 19:10:05 PDT 2004

Also sprach Michael Gunter:
>>Brangwayna Morgan,  was elevated to the Order of the Laurel at
>>Kingdom Crusades
>>yesterday. HURRAH!!!
>>
>>Heidrekr Skulaldson was also brought into the East Kingdom's Order
>>of the Maunche, --
>>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
>
>Congratulations to both deserving gentles.
>
>I must say that it is both humbling and gratifying to see so many
>Masters and Mistresses
>of the Laurel on this list. It just goes to show how much knowledge
>and experience
>can be found here. One of the reasons I've just turned into a lurker
>nowadays.   :-D
>
>Congratulations again to all of our esteemed Peers!

And in the case of Heidrekr, our companions of High Orders of Merit,
which are armigerous-type awards. However, it's these same Eastern
non-peers who've generally participated in the A&S war point at
Pennsic, against the Laurels of another Kingdom. Kinda like an
Unbelted versus Belted Champions Battle...

'Nuff said?

Adamantius

--
"As long as but a hundred of us remain  alive, never will we on any
conditions be brought under English rule.  It is in truth not for

Holt, 07/29/04