[Sca-cooks] 40th year?

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Mon Oct 11 06:42:47 PDT 2004

> This is a hoax.  I know of no bid from MN or any where else.
> I should know, I think, as I am the Treasurer......
> Tirloch
 --- caointiarn wrote: I just got a bit of news, and wondering if anyone
here has heard more:
 40th Year is to be in Minnesota area May 2005.   Anyone have more than this
snippet???

    I heard the snippet from a VERY reliable source, a former BOD member who
lives in my Kingdom.  So probably I heard/remembered wrong. Be that as it
may . . . . .anyone have news of 40th year celebration??  Minneapolis would
have been a straight nonstop flight <s>
Caointiarn