[Sca-cooks] 40th year?

Aurelia Rufinia aureliarufinia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:14:52 PDT 2004

I will not be happening in Minneapolis, and I heard
from a deputy of the Society Senechals (and confirmed
by the Soecity Treasurer) that there were NO good
bids.

Yes, Minneapolis was considering a bid, but decided
there wasn't enough lead time.

Aurelia

--- caointiarn <caointiarn1 at juno.com> wrote:

> > This is a hoax.  I know of no bid from MN or any
> where else.
> > I should know, I think, as I am the
> Treasurer......
> > Tirloch
>  --- caointiarn wrote: I just got a bit of news, and
> wondering if anyone
> here has heard more:
>  40th Year is to be in Minnesota area May 2005.
> Anyone have more than this
> snippet???
>
>     I heard the snippet from a VERY reliable source,
> a former BOD member who
> lives in my Kingdom.  So probably I heard/remembered
> wrong. Be that as it
> may . . . . .anyone have news of 40th year
> celebration??  Minneapolis would
> have been a straight nonstop flight <s>
> Caointiarn

=====
Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
House Iron Maiden, Barony of Carolingia,
East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat

"For once can we die without bickering?"