[Sca-cooks] Honey Oatmeal Bread

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 11 08:43:27 PDT 2004

I would kill for a good honey oatmeal bread recipe. I have eaten it at many
a feast and fell in love with it. Before you ask yes I have looked in the
florgillium,.... welp... I found bread recipe's but none are honey oat.....
(yes Stefan li Rous I know I must be screwing up the search) also am curious
if it is a period recipe and where the source came from :) Please :)

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.