[Sca-cooks] Good News!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 13:22:12 PDT 2004

> Yes, in our Kingdom, it's our Pearls and
> Dolphins which are our High
> Orders of Merit...and they are the mainstay of
> service and the arts &
> sciences in Atlantia.  And there are several
> correspondents on this list
> from Atlantia who hold one or both of these!
>
> Kiri

Hmmm.  How interesting.  The Order of the Dolphin
of Caid is and has been for many, many years
the medium level order of our service awards.
The order being AA, Dolphin, Lux Caidis, Pelican.
I am really surprised that the Heralds allowed
two different orders with the same name.  It
could be very confusing.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.