[Sca-cooks] Honey Oatmeal Bread

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 11 23:17:25 PDT 2004

Hmm since it has been a while since I have heard it. Thank you Stefan and no
I didn't mean you would say that I was saying that I knew it was my fault in
screwing up the search lol. Thanky for the info from you and everyone else
:).. Oat cakes ye say... that sounds interesting.. Also I think you do a
wonderful job on the Florgillium and I go there almost daily.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.