[Sca-cooks] Numbers was Protectorate Feast-Part I

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 12 05:54:11 PDT 2004

KWCostuming was also down with maybe 1/2 as many classes
being offered this year. Don't know about numbers but class sessions
were much smaller. Maybe combined rapier and costuming is not a bad
combination afterall. This makes it all the more difficult to plan for
events
with feasts if the numbers are going to vary widely.

Johnnae