[Sca-cooks] Interesting medieval food article

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Oct 12 19:17:28 PDT 2004

Anybody think this might be a Christian teaching rollover?
Remember the Romans were paid in Salt....  No I don't have documentation
I remember being taught that from the Bible in Church but don't remember
specifics and yes I could grab my King James over there and look it up
but I still have 161 emails to go... (I think I got double messages...)
Just food for thought
Oooh wait I got another one...
Just trying to spice up the conversation...
Make mine a cub snadwich.

Nichola
Feeling Silly.