[Sca-cooks] Seville Oranges.....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 13 05:54:07 PDT 2004

There are a couple brands of this out there. It's showing up
in a number of more mainstream markets as Goya makes
a push towards more national distribution. What was interesting
locally here is that it moved out of the small Hispanic markets and into
being found in the Middle Eastern markets. I used it when doing
the pork roast for the Pennsic potluck in August.

Johnnae llyn Lewis