[Sca-cooks] Evil Science Projects: Good News/Bad News

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 13 06:09:27 PDT 2004

You know I think have been served some of this same sort
of stuff...  They used to make various chili concoctions back
in the old barony where they basically just cleaned out all the half
empty jars
left in the back of the fridge and dumped them
into the pot. It was a rite of passage for various males in the barony
to prove that they could eat it and survive. If they got sick, they
blamed mixing flaming shots with malt liquor. Or maybe it
was the Peppermint Schnapps?!?

Johnnae