[Sca-cooks] Re: Please forward to Nanna

smcclune at earthlink.net smcclune at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 13:56:58 PDT 2004

From: nickiandme at att.net

This person mistakenly sent me this email.  I don't have her name on my website and I didn't sponsor a Cook's Symposium. Could someone please forward it to Nanna?

Thank you
Kateryn de Develyn

Hello,

My name is Camas Davis and I am the research and travel editor at Saveur
magazine, a food magazine based in New York.
<snip>
<<<

Kateryn,

I believe this person is referring to CookCon, which was run by Mistress Elaina (Mem Morman) in Colorado Springs.  Unfortunately, Mem's out of the country at the moment and won't be back for a couple of weeks yet; I can try to get a message passed on to her, but in the meantime, I've forwarded your message to her for when she returns, and will drop a quick line to Camas Davis as well.

Thanks!
Arwen