[Sca-cooks] Please forward to Nanna

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 22:46:13 PDT 2004

   Kateryn de Develyn said:
> This person mistakenly sent me this email.  I don't have her name on my
> website and I didn't sponsor a Cook's Symposium. Could someone please
> forward it to Nanna?
I got a similar message because of all of Nanna's messages in the
Florilegium. I suspect that you might have a message in one of those
files and that is why she wrote you.

I can only find one address in the Florilegium for Nanna, so if it has
changed, I don't have a new one. I did write the author of this request
and sent her the address and website for the publisher of Nanna's
"Icelandic Food and Cookery". Perhaps she can reach Nanna through them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com