[Sca-cooks] Evil Science Projects: Good News/Bad News

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 21:41:30 PDT 2004

Drakey replied:
> No.  Oh and No 'drakies' lately unless you count smacing yourself twice
> in the nuts (in a 10 minute period - in front of witnesses)  with a
> pair
> of vice grips making a chain aventail for my new helm.
Hmmm. Drakey? Perhaps you ought to make that aventail, extra, extra
long and bring it around front a bit. Or maybe just go and make a full
hauberk... But I guess that wouldn't have helped with the leather
stain.

Stefan
"No, no, I'm not getting ready to go fight in the tournament. I just
need to cook lunch.."
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com