[Sca-cooks] Numbers was Protectorate Feast-Part I

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 22:00:31 PDT 2004

Bear commented:
> If we can't depend on analyzing prior years, it's going to put the
> methods
> of estimating Ansteorran feast sizes in the realm of divination.
Not if the decrease is constant across the board. You would simply
downsize from the previous numbers. I think we were already seeing some
of that simply because of the greater number of events on each weekend,
at least in Ansteorra.
> It may
> move Ansteorran feasts to being prepaid.  That would be good for keepig
> events in the black, but a lot of Ansteorrans might not like it.
It may already be moving in that direction. The fanciest of the three
dinner feasts for the upcoming Bryn Gwlad event in two weekends is by
reservation only. For that one though, the other two feasts don't
require prior registration.

This really promises to be an interesting event with the castle, town
and ship for fighting in and a 300 seat Shakespearean theater. For
anyone interested in hearing more about the event and the multiple
feasts for each meal, here is the website: http://bg25.swordworks.org

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas