[Sca-cooks] Re: Protectorate Feast-Part I

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 13 22:18:52 PDT 2004

I realize this is a bit late in the game, but things here at home have been
sheer chaos since Protectorate lol.  Bear, the feast was WONDERFUL!!!  I am
the worlds pickiest eater (just ask my hubby) and I left the feast stuffed,
but not uncomfortably so. :)  My favorites were the ham and the applesauce,
and I didn't see anything wrong with any of the bread, regardless of Bear's
statement that he went light on salt in one batch.

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel