[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters- was Evil Science Projects etc

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Wed Oct 13 23:00:09 PDT 2004

> Sun isn't in opposition to Mars. Oso was happliy welding, and one of
his
> students said, "Hey, Master Oso." And Oso said, don't interupt- it's
> welding." The student said, "But Master Oso..." "I'm welding- don't
bother
> me". "But Master Oso, you're on fire". "So put it out- I'm busy".
>
> Now, this is the reason why I blame the California fires on Oso- I
figure
> he
> was trying to forge weld the San Andreas fault together...

Ha ha... Now in all these years, I've never quite managed to set myself
on fire...

> I just had a horrible thought... Those Aussie fires a while back...
> Drakey,
> were you playing on the barbie?

No but I was in the right city.  The home I live in in 1981-1983 burnt
down and I had to evacuate my brother from the fire's path.... No no
BBQ, but I did spend the week up ladders (I had than week off work)
clearing out mine and friends' guttering of leaves...

> But, Drakey, the reason you're such a wonderment, is that you can take
the
> most innocuous activity and turn it into a disaster. Who else can
coldcock
> themselves opening a refrigerator door? Or stab themselves in the
nose,
> doing
> a simple sewing job?
>
> Drakey, you need a keeper...

I have a wonderful keeper who's smart enough not to allow me near power
tools.  I have been eyeing off her woodcarving chisels but she's failed
to crack yet ;)

Drakey.