[Sca-cooks] Eil Science Projects: Good News/Bad News

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Wed Oct 13 23:06:33 PDT 2004

> Hmmm. Drakey? Perhaps you ought to make that aventail, extra, extra
> long and bring it around front a bit. Or maybe just go and make a full
> hauberk... But I guess that wouldn't have helped with the leather
> stain.

Touché...

In my defence, I'm specifically covering as much of me as I can in
stainless steel plate specifically to avoid getting hurt... Still, the
fighters are queuing up to dent the armour...

> > Scared yet?
> I don't know... Are you buying it with the etching decoration? Or
doing
> that yourself?

That's being done for me... And the armorer did a 'drakey', spilt some
acid on the back lawn which started the dirt sizzling...  I'm smart
enough to realize that paying with strong acids is not for me ;)

> Stefan
> Shark :-)

You're a bad, bad man...

Drakey.