[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 12:01:19 PDT 2004

--- Terri Morgan <nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org> wrote:

> Things like that?
> That will give one the halloween shudders.
> (So does some of the candy on the market.)

Yeah... like anything with Tamarind in it.  Though I despise the taste of Tamarind, I do have to
give kudos to the myriad of candy makers who employ it in their craft.  They have successfully
replicated, exactly, the taste and scent of a musty curtain.  Bernie Bott would be quite pleased.

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.