[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters- was Evil Science Projects etc

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 23:33:19 PDT 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:08:36 -0400, Jennifer / Guenievre
<generys at blazemail.com> wrote:

> How much smithing do you want to do, and how are your living arrangements?
> One of my best friends is a black smith, who lives in an apartment with a
> patio (ground level) and has a propane and a coal forge on said patio... of
> course, we live in a rather understanding apartment complext, but still...
>
> Guenievre

They are very non-understanding people.  I was fined for "creating a
disturbance" for working on my armor one saturday afternoon.  It seems
the local mexican population had some difficulty with understanding what
I was doing, especially when I would put something on and try it out.

The fine was forgotten after a week long marathon morning construction
project that left me without sleep for a few days. (I work grave shift)

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson