[Sca-cooks] Re: Re: Fwd from the MKCC Facilities Coordonator

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 11:08:19 PDT 2004

On Saturday, October 16, 2004, at 01:12  PM,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org wrote:

> Aye but common courtesy would have been to ask those ye were
> forwarding. Aye
> the public list can be accessed but the personal note couldn't be.

True enough, but I still wasn't the person who could answer it and my
judgement call was that it was more important to get a quick response
to ensure that every party had their answers before even bigger
problems arose through misunderstanding. My apologies to the list for
those who are offended.

Iasmin

Iasmin de Cordoba, 2004 Cook's Symposium Class Coordinator
iasmin at comcast.net