[Sca-cooks] Re: Fwd from the MKCC Facilities Coordonator

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Oct 16 08:44:25 PDT 2004

Aye but common courtesy would have been to ask those ye were forwarding. Aye
the public list can be accessed but the personal note couldn't be.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.