[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters-was Evil Science Projects

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 21:50:51 PDT 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:18:19 -0500, Stefan li Rous
<stefanlirous at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Well, I've been considering setting up something for an occasional
> forge. I was recently told that one of the advantages of using charcoal
> rather than coal was that it smokes and smells like a BBQ pit. "No
> officer, everything is fine. All that smoke is just from my charcoal
> grill".
>
> Stefan

Well, any kind of grill or burninating type thing is illegal to use near
apartments in Roswell, GA, I am going to have to rent a house in
May when my lease in the Amityville Horror Arms here is done.

If they had jobs I liked in PA, I would move back to PA, or rather
jobs I could get. ;-)

Cadoc