[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters-was Evil Science Projects

John Kemker john at kemker.org
Sun Oct 17 14:52:15 PDT 2004

Bill Fisher wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:18:19 -0500, Stefan li Rous
><stefanlirous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>Well, I've been considering setting up something for an occasional
>>forge. I was recently told that one of the advantages of using charcoal
>>rather than coal was that it smokes and smells like a BBQ pit. "No
>>officer, everything is fine. All that smoke is just from my charcoal
>>grill".
>>
>>Stefan
>>

>Well, any kind of grill or burninating type thing is illegal to use near
>apartments in Roswell, GA, I am going to have to rent a house in
>May when my lease in the Amityville Horror Arms here is done.
>
>If they had jobs I liked in PA, I would move back to PA, or rather
>jobs I could get. ;-)
>
>Cadoc

Cadoc, my Lady and our four daughters live in Tucker and own a house,
complete with back yard.  While it won't be real convenient, if you
can't find anyplace else to setup a forge until then, we'd be more than
happy to let you set it up in our back yard.  Email me off-list to
arrange details, if you're interested.  Or, look me up at Red Tower this
coming up weekend.  I'll probably be manning the grill for Lord Luke.
If you know Mistress Christianna, ask her to point me out.  She's my
Lady's peer.

--Cian O'Madadhain
(pronounced "shawn oh mad den"