[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters-was Evil Science Projects

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Sun Oct 17 18:15:10 PDT 2004

> Cadoc, my Lady and our four daughters live in Tucker and own a house,
>  complete with back yard.  While it won't be real convenient, if you
> can't find anyplace else to setup a forge until then, we'd be more
> than happy to let you set it up in our back yard.  Email me off-list
> to arrange details, if you're interested.  Or, look me up at Red
> Tower this coming up weekend.  I'll probably be manning the grill
> for Lord Luke.  If you know Mistress Christianna, ask her to point
> me out.  She's my Lady's peer.

And, if you can use any help I can give you, getting set up and advice and
that sort of thing, please feel free to ask- I'm aware of quite a few ways to
get set up adequately but inexpensively.

Saint Phlip,
CoD, who, after having looked fruitlessly for two years for a turning hammer,
was GIVEN one today at the flea market....

Cackle,
   Cackle,
      Cackle...