[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Disasters-was Evil Science Projects

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 01:57:10 PDT 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:15:10 -0400, marilyn traber 011221
<phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
> > Cadoc, my Lady and our four daughters live in Tucker and own a house,
> >  complete with back yard.  While it won't be real convenient, if you
> > can't find anyplace else to setup a forge until then, we'd be more
> > than happy to let you set it up in our back yard.  Email me off-list
> > to arrange details, if you're interested.  Or, look me up at Red
> > Tower this coming up weekend.  I'll probably be manning the grill
> > for Lord Luke.  If you know Mistress Christianna, ask her to point
> > me out.  She's my Lady's peer.
> >

> And, if you can use any help I can give you, getting set up and advice and
> that sort of thing, please feel free to ask- I'm aware of quite a few ways to
> get set up adequately but inexpensively.
>
> Saint Phlip,
> CoD, who, after having looked fruitlessly for two years for a turning hammer,
> was GIVEN one today at the flea market....

Well, I appreciate the offer and may take you up on that.  But at this point
I need to focus on my cerification studies for work so I can get a promotion
at the end of the year when my review is due.

I was hoping to make Red Tower this weekend, but work is making other
plans for me.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson