[Sca-cooks] A question about knives

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Oct 17 18:25:17 PDT 2004

I am not replying here because I use a cleaver but simply for the
easyness of your answer....
You have answered yourself.... in your email.

Quote..."For more that 50 years, we have been using the Flint knives
that my mother was given as a wedding present in 1947. "
End Quote
Question?

Have you, in those 50 years, needed a cleaver?
Or a bird Beak knife?

Why should you pay an unGodly amount of money for them now?
Now if you are interested in purchasing a Cleaver or a Bird Beak Knife
then by all means ask about them but not to simply replace your knives...
Sorry folks my thoughts are very simple.... I have 4 knives tiny, small,
medium, and large.   I use them very well.
I cut everything I intend to... why do I need More???....
Ok now yes I know the argument for that,.... specialization.... but if
you have gone more than 10 years without a particular blade then why
should you need it now?

Nichola The Frugal....