[Sca-cooks] Grain mills?

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:00:50 PDT 2004

My sister here in GA has a Whisper Mill, she grinds all her own
grains for bread every day.  I've seen her use it and it is real easy
to use.  I've even used it myself to grind some rye up for some all
rye flatbread I was making for a while.

I don't agree with the recipe book that comes with it, mind you,
I just really liked the ease of this mill.

Cadoc

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:49:56 -0400, kingstaste at mindspring.com
<kingstaste at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I have seen this one demonstrated and eaten baked goods produced from it,
> and I was fairly impressed.  These folks are Christian HomeSchoolers, and I
> sat through a lecture on nutrition by Mrs. Becker that was quite amazing -
> "the gospel on a cellular level".  (She has a degree in food science, and
> did the entire lecture with a bible in her hand - but her science was very
> good - I even learned a thing or two).
> http://www.breadbeckers.com/grainmasterwhispermill.htm
> Christianna

                                    - William Gibson