[Sca-cooks] casting

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Oct 19 23:42:41 PDT 2004

Stefan.. where do you buy your soap stone.. help a fellow ansteorran out
lol. I need a few large pieces of it. I use it to make the blanks for my
hammer press as well as making a few hand carves pieces. (also wanting to
make a tablero board out of hand carves pieces). Also where do you buy your
pewter?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.