[Sca-cooks] Herby things

Anne Juliane.Rose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 06:27:01 PDT 2004

Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves -- at least 2 oz. at a time ...
Parsley, italian seasoning, soy crumbles that resemble bacon bits -- 8
oz. or more at a time ...
Lavender buds, rose buds, resins ... at least 8 oz. at a time ...
Catnip -- as much as I can get my hands on every time it's available!!!

We have an HEB near us that sells some herbs and spices in bulk, but
they are no longer well stocked, and some items -- such as catnip --
disappear almost immediately, much to the dismay of my disgruntled
kitties when I come home with only an ounce or so ...  :(

Juliane Rose

--
When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!