[Sca-cooks] Another knife question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 20 06:40:04 PDT 2004

Okay, so now when y'all are talking about "smaller hands" do you mean
smaller *palms* or *shorter fingers*? or both?  See, I've got stinkin'
short fingers, but very broad palms (makes it a stone b!tch to find
gloves and mittens that fit). I'm forever taking the skin from my
knuckles when I grate something....
--maire, only hoping that she's making sense ;-)