[Sca-cooks] Herby things

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 09:50:20 PDT 2004

If you are looking for nigella seed, look also for "black caraway" which
is how it is frequently labelled even though it is not actually caraway.

I would like to get my mitts on some Sichuan peppercorns, which have
long been unavailable in the US.  Grr.

Long pepper:  US$7.00 for 1 ounce at Olivier & Co., purveyors of many
astonishing Olive Oils and related preparations as well as interesting
peppers     http://www.cpostores.com/oliviersusa/browse.cfm/4,819.html

Hope this helps, Selene