[Sca-cooks] casting

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Oct 20 22:14:40 PDT 2004

A hammer press my friend is a drop hammer press for making coins :) tis
something we made to see if we could and welp I kinda love the little thing.
Just gotta find me a place to make me some Dies for my press now.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.