[Sca-cooks] casting

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 23:23:38 PDT 2004

--- Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:

> A hammer press my friend is a drop hammer press for making coins :) tis
> something we made to see if we could and welp I kinda love the little thing.
> Just gotta find me a place to make me some Dies for my press now.

A gentleman at Great Western War this year had a rather nice looking Hammer Press in operation.
He also had what must have been several hundred dies, which he says he made himself.  Impressive
stuff, though I was never fortunate enough to be passing by when the hammer came down.

And, of course, the Taste of Caid was a real hoot!  We had a blast!  Thanks to everyone involved
(if any of you are on this list)!!

William de Grandfort

=====
Every heart to love will come... but like a refugee.