[Sca-cooks] Herby things

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 23:14:44 PDT 2004

Caointairn mentioned:
> Long pepper is one that took a while to
> ind  -- the store merchant grumbled something about import regs . . . .
There may indeed be some problem with long pepper. When I was buying
spices from the Pepperer's Guild guy at this last Pennsic, he commented
that he didn't know if they would be able to get more. So I bought an
ounce or two just to make sure I had enough.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com